Following are the brief responsibilities
- Design custom UAV and payload solutions as per needs.
- Use of simulation techniques to understand design limitations and take corrective measures.
- Basic software development tasks, Sensor Integration.
- Troubleshooting in case of crashes using flight data and other sources.
- Assembling complex sensor systems through mechanical assembly, soldering circuit boards, and building complex wiring harnesses.
- UAV Assembly and Disassembly.
- Conduct field testing and training for pilots.
- Quality control of UAV systems.
- Ensuring UAV systems ensuring with functional and performance requirements.
- Updating and organizing design documentation such as schematics, wiring diagrams, and bills of material.
- Designs support and servicing workflows and Standard operating procedures.
- Drive collaboration across Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into Marut’s product development cycle.
- Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing applications
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum 2+ years working experience on drones and payload design in reputed organisations.
- Experience with Pixhawk Flight Control boards with ARDUPILOT and PX4 flight stacks is must.
- Strong attitude to experiment and innovate.
- Analytical thinking, problem solver and DIY attitude.
- Excellent people skills, preferably experience working on a small, fast-paced team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must have PCB design knowledge.
- Hands on experience with oscilloscope and other electronic lab testing equipment.
- Basic programming knowledge on Arduino or raspberry pi is preferred
- Must have knowledge on radio frequencies and telemetry devices.